Thursday, February 10, 2011

Di'Quarium is in!

I 'll admit it. I checked my email way too much yesterday. It was the day the notifications came out. There was nothing at 10 am, nothing at noon, and nothing at 3 pm. What was going on? Why was it taking so long? Never mind that there were almost 1,700 entries and that there were only 3 days to sort through all of them and keep them straight.

The wait was worth it, for my piece was one of the chosen ones. And for a brief moment, that was all that mattered. The moment after that moment was choc full of profanity because I had a lot of work to do to finish the piece. That may have been a bit dramatic. I just need to tighten it up and add the details that will make it pop, mainly highlights and veins. Photos will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment